Thread: Islam

Quote Originally Posted by NASYO View Post
    only God knows..

"Do your best, and God will do the rest.."
    Diri ko mokuha ug idea ani na passage..
    Mas maayo ng dili spoon feed gud..

Hina-ut nakakuha ka ug punto Fin.

Kuya-Ig

.. yes, this is the common answer i get. ONLY GOD KNOWS. it's annoying and it's a scapegoat of an answer.

.. thanks for that nasyo, but what i'm talking about here is islam to be specific and religion in general. but let's just focus on islam shall we ?

Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin View Post
    .. yes, this is the common answer i get. ONLY GOD KNOWS. it's annoying and it's a scapegoat of an answer.

.. thanks for that nasyo, but what i'm talking about here is islam to be specific and religion in general. but let's just focus on islam shall we ?
    OK.. i'll try to find a passage in an Islamic view.

Islam is not for everyone and it is certainly not for u but it doesnt mean its teachings are garbage and this goes out to all religion as well.

If u are an athiest as u claim to be, stick with it and stop putting down religion. You can never learn anything and everything without an open heart so just shut ur pie hole and let it be.

Lock ur own thread since this is not getting anywhere coz u already made up ur mind so wats the point if even carebears dont care anymore. YALA ROH.

always remember that religion is a product of a community, thus religion is a 'shared belief' on something. Now when an outsider from a community attempts to make sense of a community's 'shared belief' they will of course be left out, mesmerized, shocked or awed, they will never understand it because they dont share that belief. they can only understand it if they become a part of the 'community' as well.

Well that's not so surprising...the greatest of the minds in philosophy spent much of their time in dismissing the Christian doctrines in sharp contrast to any religion (perhaps they find it worth the effort). Christian scholars freely engage in study which tends to criticize or question existing Christian doctrines at the same time being paid simply by doing that.

There is no such thing in Islam...or for a fact in any religion.

OH GOD FIn!!! u slapped me an infraction because I didnt show u some respect??

and all the things u wrote on here in this thread of urs shows respect to ISLAM? What a joke u are for a "moderator" and how arrogant.

unbelievable!!!

I agree with Pigrah.. I better shut may bang hole..

Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin View Post
    .. the more you dig deeper on islam, the more you'll see that it is a religion for the fanatics. i'm not doing this coz i'm an atheist. and i dont hate islam, but i hate muslims, wow, hate is such a strong word. nyehehe... seriously though, muslims discriminate christians... and vice versa. I witness first hand, that muslims discriminate christians and they claim that islam is the TRUE religion. My patients often gives me a frown if they know that im a christian. It's still the same, in the philippines, it's a christian country, we frown upon the muslims and here in saudi they look-down on christians. I mean, when will this bullcrap end

.. why ?? why are people like this why are the religious like this Why is there always disrespect amongst the religious Why do certain religion claim that they are the best Isn't that a total opposite to their teachings of LOVE THY FELLOWMAN ?? Or maybe they should just rephrase that to ... LOVE THY FELLOW MAN BUT ONLY WITH THE SAME RELIGION ... bbbaaaaaahhhhh, i'm talking about religion here. nyehehe

.. anyway... back on topic... for me, islam religion is garbage. it's made by an ambitious and delusional and copycat of a person. and it's teachings are funny beyond compare.

as usualll , - whatever they dont like ,. then u go to hell / - watever -

its easy for them, to condemme - whilw they only rely on dillusion -

and thats it no question ask .---

Quote Originally Posted by pigrah View Post
    OH GOD FIn!!! u slapped me an infraction because I didnt show u some respect??

and all the things u wrote on here in this thread of urs shows respect to ISLAM? What a joke u are for a "moderator" and how arrogant.

unbelievable!!!

.. attack the opinion not the person

Quote Originally Posted by pigrah View Post
    Islam is not for everyone and it is certainly not for u but it doesnt mean its teachings are garbage and this goes out to all religion as well.

If u are an athiest as u claim to be, stick with it and stop putting down religion. You can never learn anything and everything without an open heart so just shut ur pie hole and let it be.

Lock ur own thread since this is not getting anywhere coz u already made up ur mind so wats the point if even carebears dont care anymore. YALA ROH.

.. yes, all i said in my thread is against islam. But why are you so angered by it yes, i "preach" and claim to show respect to every religion. But let me ask you pigrah, since we're both here in the ME. have you ever been wrongly accused just because you're a christian if the answer is NO, then good for you.

.. but me, i've had patients who complain of their eyeglass not because i was wrong with my refraction, but because i'm a christian. Some patients here complain that because im a christian i dont know what im doing, they say, that it's better to have a muslim optometrist. Now, why is that ?

.. that is the very reason why i dug up about islam and i found it to be a religion for the fanatic.

.. i'm not uttering these words out of hatred or just pure speculation, i've done my research, i've read their books, i've read the koran. Yeah, there are a lot of common BE NICE TO EACH OTHER... but hey, what they practice here is BE NICE ONLY TO MUSLIMS.

.. and most pinoys here, the male population converted to islam for one sole purpose, SO THAT THEY CAN MARRY UP TO FOUR TIMES..... now, why is that so

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast