Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hellblazer 2.1 View Post
    and then there's always the question of pedigree. ('c',)
    right Sir, dapat naa jud,hehe the Masters' blessings are important. motoo ba ka ana sir? I assumed that you are an Occultist?

you may assume anything, sir.

as far as i know, the Masters won't bless anything if the student is not ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellblazer 2.1 View Post
    you may assume anything, sir.

as far as i know, the Masters won't bless anything if the student is not ready.
    that can also be right.

Quote Originally Posted by LightBearer View Post
    initiatic ni nga group TheDarkLord. I saw the website so Wicca tradition ang inyo e tudlo? Sir ayaw ka offend sa akong e pangutana ha, ang lineage ninyo is authentic jud? meaning, ang Grandmaster ninyo or whatever it is inyo tawag sa pinaka highest nga initiate ninyo diri sa pinas is an initiate jud sa mga authentic lineage sa mga Wiccan Traditions?

Dont be offended also

what matter most is your own character its not all about the authenticity of the order or any teaching etc..,..,.

" Nindot lagi kag skoylahan pero imo batasan mao gihapon wa gihapoy kai ayo ! "

. Get the Vibe .

ty....

M.C.

right o!.....

Quote Originally Posted by SEED OF LIBER View Post
    Dont be offended also

what matter most is your own character its not all about the authenticity of the order or any teaching etc..,..,.

" Nindot lagi kag skoylahan pero imo batasan mao gihapon wa gihapoy kai ayo ! "

. Get the Vibe .

ty....

M.C.

nice pod na nga idea sir. but for me ha authenticity sa lineage is very important jud but im not discriminating sa mga groups nga eclectic, okay gihapon na basta seryoso lang sila.

Ok lemme get some points straight here.

1) We are not a wiccan coven. We just have Wiccans who are part of our ranks who we respect and honor. The stance of Mysterium as stated in the Page is our own. Based upon how the wiccans in the organization feel about that movement..

2) That being in line. I guess the question about a grand masters pedigree is no longer an issue. We simply teach those who want to learn the topics we offer. If u saw in the topics we mentioned Wicca was NOT one of them> reason Being that we feel for such a sacred path only an authentic Witch should teach it. And since I myself am not one we do not offer witchcraft/wicca trainings as of the moment..

3)If pedigree is the issue still I guess I can say let the fruits be the result of the labor. Since we have already opened 4 classes that are on going and several of those return for FURTHER training I assume we are doing something right after all. If they are not learning I doubt they would want to return. as of late its more of a classroom setting group ergo no initiatic system Lightbearer.

Hope that answers your questions..

Default Answer

First, I just want to air an opinion... we have tried to unite people from cebu and as a representative of the old group, I think I have failed to do that since the people are not really receptive to the idea of unification.

Next:

The question of Pedigree, Wicca is a Western Creation and Witches here in the Philippines are actually struggling to make ourselves known and align our practices with the mainstream Wiccan Traditions, sadly however these "authentic" traditions are not really within our reach here. What I did as Wiccan (I call myself Wiccan because I am a Goddess Worshipper, and that's the religion nearest to my beliefs), I developed my practices and our own Tradition and though it is based on the western counterpart, we have included some of our folk magick and mythos. Does that make our Tradition fake?

Wicca is a growing Religion and Traditions are created everyday. As long as you can support your belief, create a structure of your beliefs, its tenets, rules, rituals, philosophy etc... then you can call it your own Tradition. Though we respect the founders of the religion, that does not make our beliefs wrong.

You can ask Darklord about the times we have talked about philosophy, traditions and our shared mission of uniting the brethrens. We may practices different Paths but it never occurred to us the debate of who is wrong or who is right...

Just my thoughts!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkLord View Post
    Ok lemme get some points straight here.

1) We are not a wiccan coven. We just have Wiccans who are part of our ranks who we respect and honor. The stance of Mysterium as stated in the Page is our own. Based upon how the wiccans in the organization feel about that movement..

2) That being in line. I guess the question about a grand masters pedigree is no longer an issue. We simply teach those who want to learn the topics we offer. If u saw in the topics we mentioned Wicca was NOT one of them> reason Being that we feel for such a sacred path only an authentic Witch should teach it. And since I myself am not one we do not offer witchcraft/wicca trainings as of the moment..

3)If pedigree is the issue still I guess I can say let the fruits be the result of the labor. Since we have already opened 4 classes that are on going and several of those return for FURTHER training I assume we are doing something right after all. If they are not learning I doubt they would want to return. as of late its more of a classroom setting group ergo no initiatic system Lightbearer.

Hope that answers your questions..
    salamat sir. As ive said already nga I have no problem with eclectic groups basta seryoso lang. Nag ask lang ko ato kay I was assuming nga affiliated mo sa Golden Dawn, O.T.O, and Wiccan traditions sa west.

Quote Originally Posted by bane View Post
    First, I just want to air an opinion... we have tried to unite people from cebu and as a representative of the old group, I think I have failed to do that since the people are not really receptive to the idea of unification.

Next:

The question of Pedigree, Wicca is a Western Creation and Witches here in the Philippines are actually struggling to make ourselves known and align our practices with the mainstream Wiccan Traditions, sadly however these "authentic" traditions are not really within our reach here. What I did as Wiccan (I call myself Wiccan because I am a Goddess Worshipper, and that's the religion nearest to my beliefs), I developed my practices and our own Tradition and though it is based on the western counterpart, we have included some of our folk magick and mythos. Does that make our Tradition fake?

Wicca is a growing Religion and Traditions are created everyday. As long as you can support your belief, create a structure of your beliefs, its tenets, rules, rituals, philosophy etc... then you can call it your own Tradition. Though we respect the founders of the religion, that does not make our beliefs wrong.

You can ask Darklord about the times we have talked about philosophy, traditions and our shared mission of uniting the brethrens. We may practices different Paths but it never occurred to us the debate of who is wrong or who is right...

Just my thoughts!
    thanks for the input Bane, naka dungog nako sa imo name diri from my friends.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast