Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: Facts & Fallacy about our health

BUroKHUli,

i've learned a lot...thanks...Very good.

thanks for the good facts. it's very informative especially for us mga pinoys coz daghan kaayo tag beliefs about health and then most of it raba mga d tnuod.. mga sulti2x lang sa katiguwangan..

unsa man mga right food to eat para dili ta mo tambok ug samot?
    unsa man nindot na food ato i prepare sa table inig breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday?

also some say that taking snack is not a very good habit daw kung gusto ta na dili mo tambok?

thanks mga peeps. nindot ni na topic dah kay daghan ta ma learn kay tambok raba ko unya ganahan ko magpa daut...

Quote Originally Posted by salot
    unsa man nindot na food ato i prepare sa table inig breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday?

also some say that taking snack is not a very good habit daw kung gusto ta na dili mo tambok?

thanks mga peeps. nindot ni na topic dah kay daghan ta ma learn kay tambok raba ko unya ganahan ko magpa daut...Â* Â*Â*
    just cut down on fats..they say maka lose og weight ang mu drink og potein shake but actually it's also a fallacy and i could add that up on the list.nweiz, back to your question.exercise could really be a great factor in helping to lose weight. if you want to increase lean body mass and reduce fat, exercise at least everyday. cut down on carbs and fat, and increase the intake of whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. if you want more info, just search the "new food guide pyramid" in google and you'll find the right kinds of food to eat. it certainly depends on what foods you eat and daily activities.

jug_05:

when you say cut down on carbs, what do you mean? mag hinayhinay ko sa rice ani karon?

mga pila man ka amount na rice ang dapat nako kaonon ani everyday? naa nag ingon nako na dili daw kuno ko mag rice inig gabii. unsa man maka tarongan ba ni na klase na silot?

palihug ko ug tabang kaninyo ug unsa angay nako buhaton sa akong diet. bahin sa exercise murag maka buhat ko ani kay matag dominggo kay nag kuyog kuyog naman ko sa akong mga amigo na mag dula ug basket. unsa man kumbati ra ni na exercise?

tambag lang palihug...

mga bro.

sakto ba kung mag oatmeal lang ko every morning ug evening unya sa lunch nalang ko mag heavy meal?

dili ba kaha ko mag lisod ani na paagi?

salot,
    it doesn't necessarily mean that you should cut down on rice. there are a lot of foods that contain carbs, like breads, grains, fruits and vegetables, and milk. im not saying NOT to eat this kind of foods. they are good for you. what i meant is that you should be on a low-carbohydrate and fat diet. ayaw palabi sa softdrinks coz it contains a lot of sugars, in turn, could lead to weight gain. about fats, you still should eat foods with fats but with moderate amounts, cz imprtnt mn ghapn na sa atong lawas but ayaw palabii. about sa imo question sa oatmeal, yeah, oatmeal is fine every morning.actually, it's good for you. we should eat breakfast to BREAK the FAST. and studies show that people who eats breakfast have known to have an alert mind all throughout the day. and one thing, oatmeal is good for you because it contains fiber, which is good for your digestion.

Quote Originally Posted by jugs_05
    Quote Originally Posted by salot

thanks mga peeps. nindot ni na topic dah kay daghan ta ma learn kay tambok raba ko unya ganahan ko magpa daut...
    just cut down on fats..they say maka lose og weight ang mu drink og potein shake but actually it's also a fallacy and i could add that up on the list.nweiz, back to your question.exercise could really be a great factor in helping to lose weight. if you want to increase lean body mass and reduce fat, exercise at least everyday. cut down on carbs and fat, and increase the intake of whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. if you want more info, just search the "new food guide pyramid" in google and you'll find the right kinds of food to eat. it certainly depends on what foods you eat and daily activities.
    I disagree on your "protein shake - lose fat fallacy"... Its a fact that protein helps weight (unwanted fat) reduction. And about not taking snacks kay maka tambok, mao na ang fallacy... Eat more, Lose more...

jug_05: salamat sa info bro. seguradong maka tabang ni nako...... :mrgreen:

CrasHBURN:

modz can you tell me about this so called "protein shake"? unsa man ni?...

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast