Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default not counted

sorry OT man diay to
    Last edited by dv1000; 06-11-2011 at 06:53 PM.

seller: poisontree
    rating: 10/10
    item: cold wax
    comments: Pleasant, honest and flexible. The seller was quite responsive to queries regarding the product. No empty promises, just real tips from a first-hand user of the merchandise that she sells. Fantastic turnaround time for text and forum replies.

----------------

seller: hardlock

item: Bruce Lee books
    comments: Easy to deal with, prompt and recommended. The seller gave me a discount for the set of vintage Bruce Lee books – all in mint condition.

----------------

seller: emcentricity
    rating: 9/10
    item: Enid Blyton books
    comments: Responsive seller, good-quality merchandise, amazing price. We had to move the meet-up schedule about twice as the seller had classes and some unforeseen delays, but the seller kept in touch and the transaction was overall very smooth. The books were a great find. We would recommend emcentricity without hesitations.

----------------

seller: godsaint/ 4 winds travel and tours
    rating: 4/10
    item: Cebu-Hong Kong plane tickets
    comments: Very efficient pre-sales transaction and O.R. issuance but terrible after-sales support (or lack thereof).

We were quoted an all-in price for the fare, taxes included. However, when we questioned why the e-ticket did not reflect the taxes, we were given a host of excuses (busy… forgot… etc.) and told to pay an additional 1.6k each. We got irate and demanded why 4 winds travel and tours would charge us extra and yet could not account for the 5k discrepancy between the ticket price and the amount that we were charged. Eventually, the plane ticket problem was fixed, but had we not made inquiries and acted out, we would have ended up paying more with the agency than booking the flights by ourselves.

---------------

seller: godsaint/ 4 winds travel and tours
    rating: -10/10
    item: Hong Kong package tour
    comments: Epic fail and terribly disappointing!

Our transaction with 4 winds travel and tours made us lose our faith in the travel industry. The agency lied to us, gave us a bogus voucher and – after pressuring us to pay the full amount ASAP in order to “confirm” the booking – failed to deliver the promised services months later.

On the last few days prior to our flight, the agent was difficult to catch and intentionally ignored our online inquiries, calls and text messages. We visited the office several times... the epic request was to "wait a while" until closing time and then "come back tomorrow."

We received a frantic phone call a few hours before our flight and we were asked to settle some “payables” at the hotel abroad. The agency offered to send funds via Western Union when we got there. This was of course outrageous! Having been warned by judz (another Istoryan who got victimized by the same modus during her Singapore vacation a year ago), we got very angry. Why would 4 winds travel and tours use Western Union when they could transact business directly with the hotel or their tie-up tour operator in HK via credit card, bank transfer and other seemingly "legit" means? At the very least, they could very well hand the cash to us rather than have us pay from our pockets and rely on their word (which they had a poor job of keeping) for reimbursement. Go figure.

There weren’t any attempts to fix the unconfirmed booking while we were already in Hong Kong on our own. We had to badger the agency again for our refund but at least we got it back (after getting another round of alibis). Very bad experience.
    Last edited by the Messenger; 07-27-2010 at 03:40 PM.

seller: kenah
    item: funeral flowers and bouquet of pink roses
    comments: Hassle-free, super nice and highly recommended seller. We can't say enough positive things about kenah of flowers and choir. Though we did not know her personally until today when she delivered the flowers herself, we "knew" we were in good hands. She's a seller who goes out of her way to see that the needs of her clients are met. We loved the flowers that she delivered. Wa jud nag tinihik. Thanks very much, ma'am!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the Messenger View Post
    seller: kenah
    item: funeral flowers and bouquet of pink roses
    comments: Hassle-free, super nice and highly recommended seller. We can't say enough positive things about kenah of flowers and choir. Though we did not know her personally until today when she delivered the flowers herself, we "knew" we were in good hands. She's a seller who goes out of her way to see that the needs of her clients are met. We loved the flowers that she delivered. Wa jud nag tinihik. Thanks very much, ma'am!
    Your most welcome ms. ....

seller: Chang87
    rating: 9/10
    item: COD:MW2 and Uncharted 2
    comments: recommended seller.

seller: markeychex
    rating: 0/10
    item: TEDDY BEAR BIG AS HUMAN
    comments: WALAY KLARO KASABOT

i ordered the item. we texted and she confirmed for the purchase with the agreed price
    i am from bohol and dli jud ko sweto sa liloan - which is madlok ko mlakaw sa place nga dili ko familiar

i asked her if ok rba meet mi sa Emall pra dali rah
    markeychex said it will be in SM ug mgjeep ra daw xa ky n.guba ilaha sakyanan
    i even laughed nga ngutana sa iyaha if msigo ba xa ug jeep

i asked her to meet me there @ 10AM
    she said pwed ba daw 12nn nlng kay wla pa abli ang SM - dont know unsay connection sa pgpngabli sa SM - but we agreed..

ngbkas.un intawon ko sa sibonga simala that time because my little couzin was having her bday there
    nluwas intawon ko sa cebu; ngtaxi gkan sa terminal pdong SM
    @ 11AM i texted nga abot nko sa SM and i will just be waiting for her - m.ikog man ko nga naa mghuwat nko
    after 2min - she called up and said nga dli daw niya m.putos ang stuff toy ky pirti daw dakoa;
    i texted her back nga no need nah nga iputos ky nig abot niya sa SM ako rman daun idretso sa taxi..
    no reply from her.. i thought she got the idea nah.. @ 12nn i texted her back - then ingon xa dili daw xa mdaun kay dili daw mputos ug dli msigo sa jeep..
    she asked if pwede adto nlng ko sa ilaha nlng ko adto to get the item..
    unsa? kalayo sa liloan! ug ang iyahang excuse - unsay tan.aw nnu?

first nsugot ko ug meet up ky layu au ilaha and dili ko familiar sa place. she set the place and time yet declined on the last hour!
    dha pa xa ntawag nko nga nana ko sa meeting place. ngkalas2 lng ko sa time and plete nko.

blessedpoor nga seller

got my package on time

seller: kel2985/AsiaLight Travel and Tours
    item: SG city break package
    comments: Honest, reliable and flexible services. Would heartily recommend to other travelers. The agency didn't need any reminding and was very efficient with our requests. Truly hassle-free.

Quote Originally Posted by the Messenger View Post
    seller: kel2985/AsiaLight Travel and Tours
    item: SG city break package
    comments: Honest, reliable and flexible services. Would heartily recommend to other travelers. The agency didn't need any reminding and was very efficient with our requests. Truly hassle-free.
    Thank you for your comment. We're so glad that you are satisfied with our service. We will try our best to offer our clients high quality service. Thank you again The Messenger. Hope you enjoy your vacation. =)

Nakasulay pd ko nga wlay klaro ako kasabot... Ingon cya i reserve sa akoa ang item... mao to nga wla jd ko mipalit ana nga day kay mga hapon daw mi kita. pagtxt nako ug asa ta meet bro, ingon cya nga naa nadaw nakapalit, ambot nganong nagkigsabot cya nga magkita pami pagka ugma. hibaw-an pa nangita nlang unta ko ug laing seller kay d man gd unta ko taga cebu... nakabalik lang kog cebu adto na time... ang ending... mipalit nlang jd kog bag-o...

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast