Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

kill all bogus buyers or pray for their early demise...weeh!haha..

crucify!................

@TS
    hi,
    i know u are the who one put me in that bogus list,
    well im so sorry about ur transaction with my gf,i know that this is my account and im responsible to what ever transaction will happen as long as its under my name, i already sent you an email regarding this but u ddnt even reply, i asked my gf about the said transaction and it was long time ago, this is what she told me

" she said that the item wasnt really reserved and that she will hafta look at it before she buys it, and u guys were planin to meet up near my place at metrobank ramos branch, and suddenly u txtd her to meet up somewhere else cause u were goin to a friends house and it was at b. rodriguez specifically at espina village and u were sayin that the bag was dusty and all that and u lowered the price, my gf was interested with ur item and yet not that interested cause she dont really know the said new meeting place, and lastly u txted her that she should picked it up at a bakery where u drop it, and my gf ddnt reply cause she doesn't really know how to get there, and she never heared anything from u after that...

i was surprised because one morning when i came to the office my officemate was like "bogus !!!!"
    i was like wat the, and i never did any transaction that i screwed up, and its not easy to put your self into shame and you dont even know anything about it, and i ddnt even recieve an email from moderators that im on that list....

im askin you to take me off the list, ill do anything just to for u to take me off that list,

thanx
    kenny
    Last edited by xkenikensx; 12-19-2008 at 04:38 AM.

My thoughts on them hmmm BANN them. Display thier Profiles...expose them

i don't post my CONTACT NUMBER...

if SURE BUYER, u can leave ur no. & wil contact u ASAP!

if nkoi bag-o blgya n mo inquire xa/cla, i ignore them DIRECTLY!
    Last edited by m0nYang; 08-28-2008 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xkenikensx View Post
    @TS
    hi,
    i know u are the who one put me in that bogus list,
    well im so sorry about ur transaction with my gf,i know that this is my account and im responsible to what ever transaction will happen as long as its under my name, i already sent you an email regarding this but u ddnt even reply, i asked my gf about the said transaction and it was long time ago, this is what she told me

" she said that the item wasnt really reserved and that she will hafta look at it before she buys it, and u guys were planin to meet up near my place at metrobank ramos branch, and suddenly u txtd her to meet up somewhere else cause u were goin to a friends house and it was at b. rodriguez specifically at espina village and u were sayin that the bag was dusty and all that and u lowered the price, my gf was interested with ur item and yet not that interested cause she dont really know the said new meeting place, and lastly u txted her that she should picked it up at a bakery where u drop it, and my gf ddnt reply cause she doesn't really know how to get there, and she never heared anything from u after that...

i was surprised because one morning when i came to the office my officemate was like "bogus !!!!"
    i was like wat the, and i never did any transaction that i screwed up, and its not easy to put your self into shame and you dont even know anything about it, and i ddnt even recieve an email from moderators that im on that list....

im askin you to take me off the list, ill do anything just to for u to take me off that list,

@mods
    i know u guys got your own life and are very busy at work, and moderatin istorya.net is just your past time,
    next time you do such actions like this please inform every actions you made to any members here in the forum, c'mon guys whats the use of email address when u sign up here...

thanx
    kenny

KENNY, dli lang si xidor ang gi 'scam' sa imo gf... (sorie for the word) daghan na... including me... try to ask ur gf if pila na iya na disturbo sa istorya mao na ingon ana... thanx

Quote Originally Posted by bheibiaise View Post
    KENNY, dli lang si xidor ang gi 'scam' sa imo gf... (sorie for the word) daghan na... including me... try to ask ur gf if pila na iya na disturbo sa istorya mao na ingon ana... thanx
    @bhebaise
    kibaw ko about u guys and ako cya g kasab.an but u know what hurts the most?? kai grabeh man kau ka patong sa imong mga gbaligya ... honestly wala ko alamag sa mga stuffs nmo,, ka kita man gud cya sa carbon/tabo ba to nga halos katunga ang imong g patong sa imong mga stuffs murag na wad.an lang cya ug gana bah..
    try askin sad ni kalaboso(faith) bout sa ila deal or ask monyang... as far as i know duha ra mo sa na "hasol" dili daghan, literally daghan kai more than 1...

you dont hafta ta use uppercase to type in my name, seems like u gotta problem. if u do, lets it take off from here.
    - and please ayaw lag reply ani na post pm lang para di sad ka maka hasol ug uban tao,i only want to know unsay buhaton nako para ma remove ko sa list, as per mods instruction pm lang sa seller and thats exactly what i did thats why ni post ko ani, but its about a month wala ghapon cya ni tubag, so wala ko kibaw unsay kalagot niya, mao na ni post ko ani.

-i ddnt want any of ur opinion kung naka hasul cya nmo or unsa, kai dili ikaw ang ni report niya sa mods, im after sa TS nga mo reply cya kung unsa iyahang ipabuhat sa ako para ma remove ko sa list if ikaw ang mo report then ikaw sa akong ka deal okay?simple as that, kung naa paka lain i sulti pm lang.ayt?

- please read the dictionary and use your words correctly, ay pag patakag yawit dha kai wala ka g ilad nga naa mi kwarta nakuha nmo!

Main Entry:
    scam
    Function:
    transitive verb
    Inflected Form(s):
    scammed; scam·ming

: to obtain (as money) by a scam
    — scam·mer noun

taken from Dictionary and Thesaurus - Merriam-Webster Online

thanx
    Last edited by xkenikensx; 09-03-2008 at 12:43 AM.

manggigil jud ko ug bogus buyers kana ganing tn.awn ra imung baligya inig meetup nya kung m.ikog kay m.order kunuhai, naka order na gae ko sa supplier unya g.cancel btaw na sa buyer..knsai d mag lagot ana na naka gasto na ko? fyi, im an online buyer too..i do shop frequently sa multiply and it's part man pud na different jud ang pix sa actual items, pero d na jud ko m.cancel bahala chaka akong n.buy kay m.ikog pud ka sa seller wui..tsk2x kanang mga chaka na buyers dha bah..duh! Mbot nlng nnu!

sus... ako kasuway nako kadaghan ani... ok raman nako... and.. sa mga items nako dili man nako i reserve jud....

i have encounterd bugos buyers and joy reservers too. pero d lang ko mo saba kinsa sila.ang uban ana nila kay linibo na ang post.
    sa ako part d jud ko ana meet ups. bahala na ug d mahalin. kung intersado jud ang buyer. sila adto sa ako balay.
    OT: naa sad mga thread crappers. kusug kaayo mo thread crap mura sad wa sila mmaligya. SUYA KA?

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast