Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default SineBuano

...and a merry christmas to you too.

Default SineBuano

geez.....

Though I may not be a Sinebuano member, but a CFS agent of the Creative Alchemic Division (CAD, whoa, I coined that whee...very metal geary) pero it's a big project that Mowelfund is sharing with us, the last thing we're gonna do kay mag binirahay....I am just concerned...all the initation tools and spells are ready for the revival, last thing we're gonna need is someone snatching the sacrificial virgin.

So enough big talk and show-offiness, enough dispute, ACTION needs be done, unya it can be done by banding together. after the project, well, guera or do whatever is needed. every member big or small in the coalition has a BIG contribution. let's be rational people.

Merry Christmas!!! ^__^
    wheee....

Nick is a funny man...

Default SineBuano

ey! kita ko sa inyong teaser na video ahehe teaser jud indeed .... more!!! i want more!!!

Default SineBuano

Diin ka nakakita sa tv or through download? If you dont mind...

Default SineBuano

SineBuano friends,

Improvisation is only good if it helps us learn the filmmaking craft better. But one of the ultimate goals of filmmaking --- beyond prestige and money that may afford us at some point in time --- is the enabling of an environment for mutual understanding, peace and prosperity. Now this is not something a careful improvisation can achieve. And this is only something a real independent can realize in the course of his journey with the camera and crew.

My two-cent's worth for the improvement of independent filmmaking.

Default SineBuano

Susan Sontag, that widely respected film theorist, tells us that "the opium of the movies is conformity. And there is nothing more degrading to both art and medium is when producers, writers, performers and directors supply the narcotic."

At one time, Ms. Sontag was engaged by the United Nations with a question: "how can movies be made instruments for world peace?" To whose answers, Ms. Sontag found herself exploring "how do movies and movie-producing countries picture themselves and their people and how do they picture other people and countries?"

Improvisations that can articulate these perspectives should be pursued at all cost. They should be discarded where they only serve as a vehicle for mindless fun.

Default SineBuano

Improvisation is only good if it helps us learn the filmmaking craft better. But one of the ultimate goals of filmmaking --- beyond prestige and money that may afford us at some point in time --- is the enabling of an environment for mutual understanding, peace and prosperity. Now this is not something a careful improvisation can achieve. And this is only something a real independent can realize in the course of his journey with the camera and crew.
    Darwin. I Ching.

Default SineBuano

MrBiddle,

That is just my way of filmmaking.

I do not begrudge others for making hardcore triple X blues. Perhaps, even snuffs.

It was just an opinion.

Default SineBuano

well! at last ato gyud ni ma nga bisaya dha!!! kinsa man ang contak person ani para maka tabang ta?

Default SineBuano

Send a private message to pnoize2k4

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast