Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Default SineBuano

Quote Originally Posted by vanceloma
    yay! Congrats to Sinebuano for holding the event!!

Lingaw ko sa films ug sa bands....atay lang kay naa mga konyo sa akong luyo.

next time naa mo screening nasad, ma salida na cguro ang BATTLE ARCADIA UNDERGROUND!
    let us know bai as soon as it is done, i'll make sure it has a spot sa sunod na screening

Default SineBuano

bitaw, Vic...

ngaU dayun ko copy, along with HAAS SA HIGUGMA nimo.

full feature na nang BATTLE ARCADIA, noh?

Default SineBuano

supposedly it was a feature, ako lang sa gi compress into a short to see unsay reaction sa mga tao sa akong na come-up na idea.

Default SineBuano

Here is a 3D model of SineBuano's Executive Director...pnoize2k4...

You can never go wrong if you follow the course of nature....

Default SineBuano

I love the hair....
    parang nagpa rebond......hindi, trinidi lang yan

I want it....

Default SineBuano

hahaha.
    murag wig. good work though.

Default SineBuano

amakalimot gyud ko pirmi,

pinoizke, ako sang gi postpone akong shoot kay na injured ang talent, delikado kay near the spine ang injury.

Default SineBuano

God damn, Vic!

Injured while during a rehearsal? Or did his mishap have NOTHING to do with your production Have him drink LOTS of iron vitamins and you can fix his spine, Magneto.

Default SineBuano

Quote Originally Posted by MrBiddle
    God damn, Vic!

Injured while during a rehearsal? Or did his mishap have NOTHING to do with your production Have him drink LOTS of iron vitamins and you can fix his spine, Magneto.
    not during rehearsal, iyahang accident. forbidden nila ang energy drinks ug artificial strengtheners. ako lang ipa natural heal....ug magic beans

Default Paging Jomark!

Jomark,

I have been trying to call you via the usual day-job phone. But I was told you are out of town on assignment.

Last Wednesday (May 25), in an afternoon meeting at Vienna Coffeehouse at Mango Avenue, a pre-production meeting was called by the newly organized Tupas Films --- a four-walling production film company based in Cebu City --- on its immediate plan to do a movie on "Tupas", with film investors coming from Malaysia, Brunei and Cebu. The executive producer is a known Cebuano/Visayan MD who I directed as actor in "Agos sa Luha, Agos sa Dugo."

"Tupas" has numerous CGI segments. Already contacted for these segments is The Orphanage of San Francisco.

If you are interested to participate in this production in the areas of CGI and DFX and have the time for it, please find time next week at your convenience and let us see the Executive Producer for details.

"Tupas" has already identified the stick-fighting instructor/choreographer for the production in the person of Cebuano/Visayan WEKAF trainor Ben Jayma. Screenplay is fully done (but some revisions have been suggested based on the director's pre-visualization): Tupas to be enveloped in the signs of the times.

There.

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast