Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: USC-Psyc majors!!

Quote Originally Posted by czmz23
    ika nga ni sir glenn..if you're not willing to help, might as well shift to another course.

psychology isn't about reading minds and earning that money, it's not about being a one hell of a human resource in a hot shot company, it's not what you hold against people, i'd say it's about experiencing human.

mu.ingun daun ka na "be realistic and look at the world around you"..

well, i pity the world. it turns out that we've been living under a great facade that hinders the true us from surfacing from within. we've been living in other people's expectations and striving so hard to please everyone, just one question, have you pleased yourself lately?

hai..i think i've poured out my whole mind right now and forgot to even think about the coming final exams. parang na.ubus na yata lahat na natutunan ko!

d mn gd ku gnahn la.itun ang psyc gd or ma.misunderstand nin.u ang concept sa pg.study ug psyc..mu.ingun mu na sayun..pwes! kmu knuy pg.psyc lalim bah! wahahaha

i'm turning this forum into a blog jd ai!

agnes..d nata mg.friendster! dri nata..
    people hu says psych is easy... hahahaha! they're wayout of their minds jd! ..
    mag friendter pa rin tyo ui! kay they need us there.. lol!

...u done with the book na? hahay... im soooo gonna miss glenn!

Quote Originally Posted by nessy
    people hu says psych is easy... hahahaha! they're wayout of their minds jd! ..
    mag friendter pa rin tyo ui! kay they need us there.. lol!
    mao jud nes..haha

MOVERS!!! hahaha... mga gwapo sa psyc

naa koi psych na close friends...

they love who ever sr glenn is.. nya mo larga naman xa.. am i right?

psych grad ko, batch 2002 and mr. glenn guanzon glarino is my favorite teacher. as in super! favorite nako ang theories of personality ni sir glenn. you'll never get bored. well, basta si glenn ang teacher, dili jud ka magduka. im member of the psych choir too, sir glenn is our mentor.

i am also taking my masters in industrial psych, but i decided to stop because i've been busy with work jud.

just met Gerry Caral during my recent visit. i was astounded with all the upgrades sa dept. i am happy and proud na i have my roots sa psych somehow. nindot na kaau inyo curriculum. i wish the administration will do something sa alumni pra maka communicate gihapon mi katong mga naa sa layo. we would always loved to keep intouch and who knows will be able to help in the depts. future projects...(if there are any

ehehhe.. im a psych major... and third year nako... toink.. goodluck nako...

hmmmm.. remedios baculao, kaila ko ana.. she's my teacher now sa psychometrics...

pagka-bugalbugalon.. hahah... mamatay kag kinatawa... napai test nga sus.. ambot lang ug niagi ba xa

pgka-estudyante sauna..haha.. sayun ra kuno pero tibuok notes diay toh.. cover to cover pa.. ehehe...

nya abelardo "abby" banuag.... kaila pod ko ana... super close kaau mi ana... he was the emcee knuhay

pag-debut nako.. hehe.. ay mug pada ana kai manyak na... hehee,. joke...

ug...

kana si czmz23.... kaila pod ko ana... namamayagpag sa entablado.. hehe... sikata uie..

atoh lang itago sa pangalan nga FERMIN SISON... nyehehhe...

ug mao rato..

psych majors out der...

lumba-anai tah kapyot... pildi tagak...

hahahaaa...

@miss jane: just recently visited mrs. remy baculao during sa ako vacation. she's the same lady i used to know b4 and true na imo sulti. hahahaha!!! perti ra ba na kadaghan ug butang dad-on sa classroom, maglibog ka kung gamiton ba or d! Oooppss...ayaw sumbong ha, ky chikka ra ba mi kaau ana nya!

Quote Originally Posted by daelite_mistress View Post
    naa koi psych na close friends...

they love who ever sr glenn is.. nya mo larga naman xa.. am i right?
    as i was told before ur semester has started by Mr. Gerry Caral that he will be pursuing for his Phd in Manila?

ka batch mo ni requilme vienzel?
    unsa diay ka nga batch?

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast