Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Spirit Questing

Default Re: Spirit Questing

ooyyy kasuway namo anang nakit-an mu sa inyuhang balai pero wala mo didto?

kasuway ko ana katong 19 yo pako waaaaa.
    nilakaw ko sa amoa pag udto nya nauli ko mga 7pm,. nakit-an ko sa among katabang mga 3pm, naa daw ko sa kwarto sa akong mama ug papa nag tindog nya nagtan-aw nila..natinga sila kai ni ana gud ko daan pag udto na ting panihapon pako mu uli...

doppelganger daw tawag ana. what's that about? nganong ako man ang gi sunod? i pray a lot and i go to church...pls tell me things i dont know or need to know anyway. ty.

nyahaha! kaduha nako ana bro..ayaw kahadlok sagdi na..wahehehe
    doppelganger A ghostly double of a living person that haunts its living counterpart
    dili sab tingali ingon ana bro oi! morag pelikula namana...

mao na importante gyud prayer twice or fourtimes a day kana dpende nana nimo sa pagtuman..

kasuway ka doy? ngano mana? nganong sundon manta? ngano di man atong mama o katabang o labandera? ehhee ngil-ad kaayu sundon ka ba..

kumusta namani dre ang spirit Questing hain namantong mga istoryan dre nga mga questors..

Quote Originally Posted by vemp
    Christianity forbids anything that denies them profit.

But going back to spirits. Do spirits exist in a separate dimensional plane? Perhaps "spirits" are just another form of existence, like how we are "alive". And that "spirits" are not dead, only living in a different phase of existence?

Good one! you make sense to me

Quote Originally Posted by Streetcar
    For the spirit questors is that what you call it? when you have one of those activity or gathering guys, can you contact my lola? She appeared to me on the day of her burial. We were very close wala ko kauli sa Pinas sa iyang haya. She died early at the age of 57 due to cancer. When she appeared to me in my bedroom she was saying something but i did not understand. Her voice sounded so alive when she called me but i can only see her morag see through glowing light around her. When my mom came back here from her burial, i told her about it. At first she did not believe me. Then she asked me what she was wearing. I said morag maroon nga robe. And her eyes widened. That was the color she wore sa iyang funeral. Anyway, miss my lola so much didto man gud ko nagdaku. Basin out of topic ni or dili related i am not sure though. Just in case lang mag spirit questing mo, go call my lola okay?
    You can do this by yourself, just think of her before you sleep and think of things that you want to ask her. just try. But it is not really permitted to talk to the dead, KARMA will follow... I have another advice just pray for her ok. I miss my lola too... but she appear to me before she died and after the burial she appeard in my dreams... Don't be facinated with people who can communicate with the ghost! it is real but it is not good, I experience it before but I am not doing it again... I was part of the group that galadriel said...CPS cebu paranormal society.

Quote Originally Posted by vemp
    Can you call other spirits from other countries? Like the famous authors of the old? Or is there a plane where spirits exist? Something between the human world, and the afterlife? Is spirit questing in any way connected to the Christian religion? Or any religion of some sort?
    Spirits moves too fast, they can hear you, they can see you but you can't see them. This is not connected to any religion... I practice catholic, Paganism... You can call them but be sure that the one you call is the real person, you need something that you can connect to them like their clothes, or things that they own. YOu might contact the wrong spirit if you are not doing the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by nItO/pIrEnA
    i need some help in developing psychic gifts...i need a direction/path to follow...

then you contact Ruel Ruiz, he is here in cebu!!! he hangs out in starbucks ayala... he can teach you how to be a real psychic, a witch, a pagan and a powerful wizard!!!

Please lang don't be facinated... you still don't know the consequence after the spirit questing... some spirits will follow you after the questing, some will give you diseases and some will give you nightmares and KARMA.... Try to know more about the KARMA that you will get before you contact to the spirits. ok... I am part of the group and I was there during the training with Galadriel... If you still want to experience then it's up to you, attend the class of ruel ruiz... He will teach how to be a psychic, a powerful one. ok. or sa CPS cebu paranormal society if they are still have training... Basic Psychic development ra man na ilaha... ok

FairyPrince

Quote Originally Posted by GlassMoon
    I was always fascinated by what Spirit Questors do and wondered what activities are involved in spirit questing. When I read Tony Perez's book, The Departed: Encounters Of The Spirit Questors With Spirits Of The Deceased, the more my interest on spirit questing increased, and the more I had an idea of what Spirit Questors do and what their purposes are.

Ma'am Galadriel told me during our last meeting that we have a group of spirit questors here in Cebu and iSTORYA is graced with a few members of the said team. Through one of the threads, I have learned that they have been doing some spirit questing already.

I am very interested in meeting with you guys one of these days, and for those of you who are members of iSTORYA, please don't be ashamed to post here in this thread and perhaps give us some updates as to when your next spirit questing will be. I might be able to join you as a spectator one of these days.

Thank you.[br]Posted on: September 08, 2006, 01:19:55_________________________________________________T o those of you who have questions, ideas, and thoughts about this activity, please feel free to post. Your interest is greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakboy
    nyahaha! kaduha nako ana bro..ayaw kahadlok sagdi na..wahehehe
    doppelganger A ghostly double of a living person that haunts its living counterpart
    dili sab tingali ingon ana bro oi! morag pelikula namana...

mao na importante gyud prayer twice or fourtimes a day kana dpende nana nimo sa pagtuman..
    Bro, doppelganger, this is your emotions, heavy emotions and you develope one... and then nana ka twin hehehehe... I'm this is your hatred, anger, depression in an intense pressure that can make you double. These are not ghost... this is you! you are the one making your counterpart!!! (fairyprince)

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast