Thread: Utah Jazz

Banned User
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Click Here View Post
    last 3 wins sa Utah Jazz kay puro come-from-behind

vs Clippers - down 18 pts
    vs Heat - down 22 pts
    vs Magic - down 18 pts
    maojud grabe kaayo unya ang gipangpildi mga powerhouse baya nga team wala lay labot ang clippers

Blog Entries
    the comeback boys does it again! -grats!

Nasty throwdown by Ronnice Price over the outstretched arms of Lamar Odom. That was sick! !

Congrats Jazz! Way nabuhat ako Lakers. .

comeback kids... damn i hate this team but i admit they're a pretty good team.. abi nako pagkawala ni boozer, korver, brewer ug wes mathews muhinay naning utah.. kusog man diay gihapon... tungod jud ni D-will.... he is for me one of the best pointguards right now.

Quote Originally Posted by vcmov_15 View Post
    comeback kids... damn i hate this team but i admit they're a pretty good team.. abi nako pagkawala ni boozer, korver, brewer ug wes mathews muhinay naning utah.. kusog man diay gihapon... tungod jud ni D-will.... he is for me one of the best pointguards right now.
    lol... u hate the jazz coz they beat the nuggets in the 1st round 2010 playoffs??

^ not just because of that.. i hate them bisag katong stockton and malone era pa nga utah.. nothing has changed since then. they are still the team that i dont like rooting for come playoff time.

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by edgeknife View Post
    lol... u hate the jazz coz they beat the nuggets in the 1st round 2010 playoffs??
    lipay kaayo ko ato nga nidaog ang jazz sa nuggets kay katong last season im really sure that the nuggets are threat to the lakers

Quote Originally Posted by [Avenging PIRANHA] View Post
    lipay kaayo ko ato nga nidaog ang jazz sa nuggets kay katong last season im really sure that the nuggets are threat to the lakers
    salamat i'll take this as a compliment from a laker fan... it would have been nice if george was healthy and the nuggets was all healthy at that time and faced the lakers in the next round. just like a rematch of the previous western conference finals... but if wala si george karl and daghan sad naay injuries sa nuggets im pretty sure the lakers would have obliterated them also. so atleast sa utah bisag nagkaboang na ang nuggets naka daog gihapon kaduha..

Utah Jazz is definitly da best COMEBACK TEAM in the NBA!!!..i mean they down by so many points like 15 to 22 points but still they won!! WOW!!

and the jazz are on top of the northwest division.... besting OKC and the nuggets

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast