Page 381 of 383 FirstFirst ... 371378379380381382383 LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 3822

Love is a choice, which is built on feelings. It determines what your life will be like in ten, twenty, fifty years. It doesn't come easily. A great relationship with a high feeling is hard work. And love itself consists of several stages.

I don't wanna seem boring or disappointed but sometimes I think there is no love and all this stuff is just hormones and manipulating someone in order to feed your ego.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope I'm wrong. How to love and not be dependent of your beloved?

This is when you are ready to give everything.

Hello. Quite interesting question. For many people, this is a very vague feeling. Nowadays most people are looking for *** and don't want to have serious relationships. But if you are searching for mature women I can recommend to pay attention on silversingles review. This popular dating website provides really cool possibilities.

Well, I use dating websites for both serious relationships and one night stands. I date in Indianapolis now using a dating website. I'm just more experienced in relationships than before and I'm only looking for what I really want.

Love is caring and wanting the other person to always have good time. You always want to be with the person you love.

Love is love hard to say

Never gives up. ❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Mavilou View Post
    Never gives up. ❤️❤️
    sureness? bisan sakit na?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by P-Chan View Post
    sureness? bisan sakit na?
    Sakit caused by each other's differences and shortcomings?? Yes dili. I will never give up sa pag understand and pag adjust. Unsa raman ng sakit if the reward man sad is ang magkasinabot mo.
    Sakit caused by cheating and physical abused, well that's another story na but case to case basis ���� hehehe cause pwede jdka mohatag ug chance/s (but for me kausa ra, waste it and we're done ) ���� k. Bye)

11.    Advertisement