Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Why Financial Education is not taught in school?

daghan na ta ani na problem. i think most of us.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Metz View Post
    well my family is thinking on getting the school program from Kiyosaki, but right now were still too busy surviving but once its all solved we will be emailing them. I read that they are willing to support schools, so well see. Maybe in 2 years I will have the Kiyosaki program in our school

OT: too bad Im too busy right now to join the club :P when is the next registration at least Ill be prepared for the next one, I can ask donations from my friends hehehe
    Metz, can I talk to your parents about this integration of Kiyosaki's to school because I'm planning to form a Financial Literacy Group for the Campus. ü

Blog Entries
    As long as advertising exists, all your efforts on convincing people to save will be in vain, because that's the prime objective of advertising--to milk money off the masses. I mean, if advertising wasn't so important, why are major corporations spending billions for advertising and exposure?

-RODION

it's doable but for sure will be an uphill climb.

up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ang ka nindot aning teachings ni kiyosaki is that thinking mentality nato ang maayong i-change una. 'our mind as the most powerful tool of leverage'.

@dude: do you have any idea where can we buy cashflow101 here in cebu?

but sometimes, education is not enough to overcome poverty...

Quote Originally Posted by *dudes* View Post
    I seen this video of Robert Kiyosaki explaining why Finacial Education is not taught in school because of Politicians hidden agenda

Kindly check this out:

YouTube - R Kiyosaki

and post your comment here.
    CONSPIRACY OF THE RICH SAUNANG PANAHON MAONG WALA GITUDLO... Tan aw/search pud gani mo video sa law of attraction ...nindot na xa mahimong disposition sa imong life...

all I can say is W0W.. from ur thoughts and from the video links.. puro man bright ang mga taw naa diri diay..

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast