Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noy View Post
    the TS is actually thinking Long term bai,

the point that the TS is stressing out is to freely exercise our rights as employees(since this is a free country)
    uu lagi, the company would have lost a hardworking empolyee if they fire one but it will never be the company's loss
    maski pag asa nga point of view, ang employee jud ang agrabyado though naa hinuoy DOLE pero mao lagi
    is it a guarantee nga tanan matabangan sa DOLE? good for those who know their rights, for those employee who have the guts to go head on

unless naay party list or naay union ang company, diha the employees would know their rights (as protection)
    or kasandigan ug kasumbongan..hehehe
    and the possiblity to lessen the abuses because "we are just employees".

at one point of view these kind'a stuff are doing companies a favor, preventing employees from retaliating and marching to DOLE
    kay naa namay point of reference both and employer ug employees..

ug basin pa diay ,mutaas ang sweldo..Lol
    salamat sa pagsabot sa ako gusto ipaibot..haha kung sa silhig pa lage, mas lig-on ang isa ka pungpong kaysa isa ka tukog.

Quote Originally Posted by noy View Post
    the TS is actually thinking Long term bai,

the point that the TS is stressing out is to freely exercise our rights as employees(since this is a free country)
    uu lagi, the company would have lost a hardworking empolyee if they fire one but it will never be the company's loss
    maski pag asa nga point of view, ang employee jud ang agrabyado though naa hinuoy DOLE pero mao lagi
    is it a guarantee nga tanan matabangan sa DOLE? good for those who know their rights, for those employee who have the guts to go head on

unless naay party list or naay union ang company, diha the employees would know their rights (as protection)
    or kasandigan ug kasumbongan..hehehe
    and the possiblity to lessen the abuses because "we are just employees".

at one point of view these kind'a stuff are doing companies a favor, preventing employees from retaliating and marching to DOLE
    kay naa namay point of reference both and employer ug employees..

ug basin pa diay ,mutaas ang sweldo..Lol
    If firing you would be profitable to the company, then why oh why should you force a private company to give their rightful profits to you? Why are you empowering the government to steal money from companies in your behalf? The logic is very simple: stealing is immoral.

An employer-employee relationship is voluntary. If the employer decides to end that relationship, nganong mamugos man ka? To put it in another perspective, pugson sad diay nimo kung imong uyab makigbuwag nimo? Naunsa.

The reason why our country is poor is because of DOLE, unions, and misguided pro-labor laws in our country. Naa pay mga Leftist nga mag sigeg rally pag May 1. There's no need for DOLE or our nanny government to "protect" us if our economy is healthy. We need to welcome and encourage foreign investors to set up more businesses here in the Philippines so that we'll have lots of jobs to choose from. If you have lots of jobs to choose from, employers can never abuse you because employers will be after you. Job security through arbitrary "government laws" is a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by simoncpu View Post
    If firing you would be profitable to the company, then why oh why should you force a private company to give their rightful profits to you? Why are you empowering the government to steal money from companies in your behalf? The logic is very simple: stealing is immoral.

<if firing you would be profitable to the company> asa ka kita sa akong arguments na gaingon kog di sila pwede ka-terminate what i am condemning and asking to be looked into are terminations without due process. kinsa gud tawon tarung og utok na mulaban og employee nga gi-terminate og employer kay nang-scam as per Labor Code, employers can terminate contract at any time but with JUST cause. are u even reading your Labor Code?

OT: i don't even need to ask the government to steal money, they are already doing so. take note, NOT ON MY BEhALF but they ARE STEALING our TAXES. di na ko kinahanglan ana.

An employer-employee relationship is voluntary. If the employer decides to end that relationship, nganong mamugos man ka? To put it in another perspective, pugson sad diay nimo kung imong uyab makigbuwag nimo? Naunsa.

<voluntary??> Voluntary, yes! BUT there is a so-called CONTRACT (legally binding). di na pareha sa mag-uyab na pagka-Voluntary in the sense! common sense would tell you that! kung e-compare pa nuon nimo og MARRIAGE, basin mu-agree pa ko nimo gamay.

The reason why our country is poor is because of DOLE, unions, and misguided pro-labor laws in our country. Naa pay mga Leftist nga mag sigeg rally pag May 1. There's no need for DOLE or our nanny government to "protect" us if our economy is healthy. We need to welcome and encourage foreign investors to set up more businesses here in the Philippines so that we'll have lots of jobs to choose from. If you have lots of jobs to choose from, employers can never abuse you because employers will be after you. Job security through arbitrary "government laws" is a lie.

<DOLE,UNIONS, MISGUIDED LABOR LAWS> compare these sa US institutions kung makagukod og pasaway na employers, di ba makaingon kag wa ra jud na sa kumingking! ingon nuon kag unenforced LABOR LAWS, na dakong CHECK jud imo madawat nako. how many LAbor Suits have u heard nga na-pobre ang kumpanya og binayad? Sa US and other first-World countries ra ka kadungog ana. Unya pasanginlan na nimo nga naka-pobre sa Pilipinas. Ingna na nuon nga na-pobre ta coz bulk of the profits of these businesses are not given/paid to the Philippines but to their own (i.e. our raw oil processed sa ilang countries and sent back to us na mahal na) kani na lang gud BPO sector daan tan-awa, nganu man ni-outsource sila diri? kay halos gipangayo na nila ang labor cost diri, a BPO worker salary (agent-level) kay 1 week or less ra na nga sweldo sa ilang employees didto doing the same work.

Blog Entries

<employers will be after you> kani ang damgo... unsa ka Summa Cum Laude sa Harvard? tan-awa lage ang first world countries kung nahitabo ba ni imo giingon.. mau pa og mu-site ka og cases na gipang-kasuhan ang employers (gihimo pa business sa uban Labor Lawyers og mga abusado pud na employees didto) in-ana ila Labor Law ka pro-employee. tsk.

The thought of having a party list is good pero mao sad lagi... sakto man to ang first comment gud.. here in the Phils. people are taking advantage of party lists as a backdoor to get into power. Mahitabo ani naa lagi daw party list sa mga BPO pero wla ra gihapon ni ayo, BPO employees will still not have a voice that's heard. Not much of a difference will happen in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by judge3ni View Post
    <if firing you would be profitable to the company> asa ka kita sa akong arguments na gaingon kog di sila pwede ka-terminate what i am condemning and asking to be looked into are terminations without due process. kinsa gud tawon tarung og utok na mulaban og employee nga gi-terminate og employer kay nang-scam as per Labor Code, employers can terminate contract at any time but with JUST cause. are u even reading your Labor Code?

OT: i don't even need to ask the government to steal money, they are already doing so. take note, NOT ON MY BEhALF but they ARE STEALING our TAXES. di na ko kinahanglan ana.
    Employers should be allowed to terminate employees without due process. I'll repeat: sila ang tag-iya sa company, sila sad magbuot kung dili na sila ganahan nimo. You are not entitled to a job. A company's primary goal is to produce profit; businesses are not charity. If you want a society where every enterprise is a charity, then go to North Korea. LOLz.

If your employer is abusing you, then why are you still working with them? Logic dictates that if you're still working with them, you're still receiving a net positive benefit. If that's not the case, then something's wrong with your logic. It's very simple.

To simplify our discussion, let's recap our arguments:
    You: There are limited jobs in the Philippines. We are forced to undersell our services because of lack of opportunities. Because the demand for jobs is so high, employers can afford to abuse employees. We need the government to protect us from these abuses.

Me: The simplest solution is to remove the limit for job growth here in the Philippines. Rewrite the constitution to allow 100% foreign investment. Welcome investors with open arms. Remove pro-labor laws to encourage more businesses. With lots of jobs, the equation will be reversed; supply for jobs will be high, while demand for them will be low. Reversing the equation inevitably leads to one thing: salaries will go high as employers compete for workers. We don't need the government to protect us. A free society is a society that functions through voluntary contracts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MaInEvEnT View Post
    The thought of having a party list is good pero mao sad lagi... sakto man to ang first comment gud.. here in the Phils. people are taking advantage of party lists as a backdoor to get into power. Mahitabo ani naa lagi daw party list sa mga BPO pero wla ra gihapon ni ayo, BPO employees will still not have a voice that's heard. Not much of a difference will happen in my opinion.
    why would u say sO? i agree nga naa mga Party List nga nahimo backdoor but then for a BPO Party List, nganu maapil mana sila? taga-BPO sila? the one who will be elected as representative if ever is a trusted leader of the BPO employees (one of them and not from any prominent name outside the BPO industry)

By-Laws will then come into play...

Blog Entries
    Employers should be allowed to terminate employees without due process. I'll repeat: sila ang tag-iya sa company, sila sad magbuot kung dili na sila ganahan nimo. You are not entitled to a job. A company's primary goal is to produce profit; businesses are not charity. If you want a society where every enterprise is a charity, then go to North Korea. LOLz.

If your employer is abusing you, then why are you still working with them? Logic dictates that if you're still working with them, you're still receiving a net positive benefit. If that's not the case, then something's wrong with your logic. It's very simple.

You: There are limited jobs in the Philippines. We are forced to undersell our services because of lack of opportunities. Because the demand for jobs is so high, employers can afford to abuse employees. We need the government to protect us from these abuses.

Me: The simplest solution is to remove the limit for job growth here in the Philippines. Rewrite the constitution to allow 100% foreign investment. Welcome investors with open arms. Remove pro-labor laws to encourage more businesses. With lots of jobs, the equation will be reversed; supply for jobs will be high, while demand for them will be low. Reversing the equation inevitably leads to one thing: salaries will go high as employers compete for workers. We don't need the government to protect us. A free society is a society that functions through voluntary contracts.
    Ako tubag nimo kay simple ra pud, "Name me a country who is patronizing your idea." kay sa akong upat ka tuig na pag-skwela sa college and additional post-grad,wa pa man koy nadunggan. If you can cite one and then progressive jud sila with no jobless person,aw,musaludo na ko sa imo idea. I will march to the Congress myself and have them abolish Labor Laws.

am working with reality.. ikaw, ur a hailed capitalist-minded living in your own illusions. lupig pa nimo ang mga leftist kung makadamgo.

May plano na man gani nga i abolish ang party list system kay useless ug dili effective.. magbuhat pa gyud.. tsk tsk..

Blog Entries

For the US companies who outsourced their services here and other countries, kabalo ka og unsay gibuhat sa Labor Law sa US nila? They are fined for specific number of heads na ila ginalabay outside US and they are required to retain number of employees didto. If ideal pa na ang imo panglantaw, don't you think US economists are not that brilliant enough to have realized that?

am now wondering what kind of mind you have nga naka-come up ka ana. delusional? aw,sorry for the lack of better word.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast