Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    give up as early as now...
    give up ko b4 katong bata pa ko .now nga aware na ko why should i nga i know my passion is in the computer

na ba certain website nga puros ra computer programming ..bro ug mga sis if ever na ko problem pwede ko ask ur assistance

w3schools.com ra man ako nahibaw.an

kinsa mga programmers ug I.T dinhi i need ur YM whenever i have a problem in programming projects sa skul?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrxxxx View Post
    kinsa mga programmers ug I.T dinhi i need ur YM whenever i have a problem in programming projects sa skul?
    Why need those ym accounts when you can post it here?

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    give up as early as now...
    na lingaw ko ani nga advice, very short and direct,

As you have said you have the passion and talent in the IT field so the next step is to identify where you belong, think of the general then to the specific, maybe start with hardware or software, if software.... web or application or others.... what programming language are you comfortable with? After you have sorted that out, try to gain as much EXPERIENCE in that field, and I mean seriously do a lot of practice practice practice all day looooooooooooooooong!

na ba certain website nga puros ra computer programming ..bro ug mga sis if ever na ko problem pwede ko ask ur assistance
    Just google it.

Quote Originally Posted by javapenguin View Post
    na lingaw ko ani nga advice, very short and direct,

As you have said you have the passion and talent in the IT field so the next step is to identify where you belong, think of the general then to the specific, maybe start with hardware or software, if software.... web or application or others.... what programming language are you comfortable with? After you have sorted that out, try to gain as much EXPERIENCE in that field, and I mean seriously do a lot of practice practice practice all day looooooooooooooooong!
    no problem with the hardware bro becoz i been there bro as a computer maintenance at same time teacher ang problem na ko more on programming labad a u ulo labi na pressuron maestra

Blog Entries
    no problem with the hardware bro becoz i been there bro as a computer maintenance at same time teacher ang problem na ko more on programming labad a u ulo labi na pressuron maestra
    I guess you dont have a passion for programming... Dont give up because you're still in school, you badly need it.

ako man gani klasymt b4 cge ra to pa ngopya now sucessful I.T na suya lang ko.ako hinu nga na potentiality ug talent wla hinu on kay na out ko direction a2 tyma gud innocente pa ba don't know where to go
    Dont ever envy other people... If you have the potential to be like him, why not start as now. But first and foremost, see yourself where you appropriately fit. Is it in programming? web developing? and etc. IT is a broad field, and its not too late if you are left behind. You're the captain of your ship. Self-study, practice, practice, practice. Go for experience.

Quote Originally Posted by cliff_drew View Post
    I guess you dont have a passion for programming... Dont give up because you're still in school, you badly need it.

Dont ever envy other people... If you have the potential to be like him, why not start as now. But first and foremost, see yourself where you appropriately fit. Is it in programming? web developing? and etc. IT is a broad field, and its not too late if you are left behind. You're the captain of your ship. Self-study, practice, practice, practice. Go for experience.
    maas nindo taha lagi nga working with that certain field para ma practice what i have learn in school para da more experience da more wla na kurat.

Bro!!! you don't have to do like that to me instead you will encouraged me to strove a lot of effort in that certain field.yeah!!! i knew it that this is a broad course na I.T is not focusing only on programming dva all around man ni cya nga course.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast