Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Western Wats

stress-free job is only a myth...

there's no essence for stress free jobs. stress is part of the package. enjoy and love ur work. it wont give u stress at all.

ive been to wats before, ma stress ka sa ka layo grabeh champion kau...
    inig uli sa inyu mura kag dili na maka bangon sa kakapoi sa byahe..

it depends on how you see stress... ky for me walay work nga dli mka stress... ang important is u enjoy and love ur work so that dli kaayo nmo ma feell ang stress..

Quote Originally Posted by Weena View Post
    i'm considering applying in western wats. i heard the job there is stress-free. what do you think about this company? is it a nice place?
    when man ang mga call center stress free?? hehehe mao bitaw every sunday sa sunstar daghan kaayu hiring because daghan dili ka-agwanta sa pressure...

Quote Originally Posted by Elbereth View Post
    western wats is my client for photocopier, it is run by an American guy named Cris Mangelson, their businessis doing well, in fact they have expanded already...by the way, what is it that you really want to know about the company?
    Chris Mangelson is no longer connected with Western Wats for many years now...you must be updated.

There's no such thing as "stress free" when we talk about work. The secret there is to enjoy and love your work to avoid of getting stressed out. If you are talking about Western Wats, i guess you'd be stressed for i've met a lot of people from the said company who resigned as early as 3-5 months of working due to stress. Another factor is the location of the said company. Its too far away if you're living in cebu city or if you're just in mactan you'd still fee the hassle bec the street going to tamiya has a very heavy traffic. -just my two cents though

daghana nag react sa "stress-free" oi. i didn't mean exactly stress-free. my bad. what i meant was less stress ang work compared to other call centers specifically in-bound nga mostly mag call irate costumers. i really want to know the culture and the kind of work they do there. as for the location, i live in the south side of cebu city so very far gyud but i've already got that covered when i get accepted. i've yet to pass my application.

They offer part-time I believe and free meals according to my ex-girlfriend who works there. Yep, daghan sad gwapa didto.

Blog Entries
    i think dili ni sila call center...

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast