Default everybody wants to know

since men and women are not exactly the same when it comes to emotions or at least showing it, a lot of us are curious about something. both men and women can share their honest pov. what a man/woman thinks after break up? depende kung ikaw ang gi dump, or ikaw ang ni dump. kanang silent treatment sa man/woman, is it to punish their ex? after the pain or hatred, does a man/woman still long or at least think about his/her ex?

in my case, mas sakit siyempre kung ikaw ang gi dump, but in a way, sakit man sad maski ikaw ang nakig break noh, lahi lang ang level sa pain. ako siguro huna hunaon is, your loss, haha, bitter noh? yes, silent treatment is to punish the other person, no matter how much you wanted to talk and hear that person's voice, u have to be strong and firm esp kung certain ka nga getting back is just a waste of time. pride sad. most people are scared to admit sa ilang feelings. i still think of course but long, kung sobra ang pasakit sa taw, no, di nako mag long. maka think gihapon but only thoughts like, hay, i hope nag tarung natos kuan sa iyang bag ong girl kay luoy pud ug mao lang gihapon ang ma experience sa girl. how abt u guys, share pud mo

Default Re: everybody wants to know

either way, it is still painful.... mag depend nuon in every situation... good thing is... I don't hold grudges no matter how painful it had been... mao na karon i'm in good terms with all my EXes... hehehe my one secret of staying young and happy... let go of all the negative thoughts... keep smiling!

Default Re: everybody wants to know

hay nako. ako, obviously im still coping and trying to maintain my grounds. its never easy oi. almost 7 years with a 5 year old precious kid. i look back and i realize, there had been so much that has happened. of course, u cant dwell on the bad things, its better to look back at things that can make u smile. oh well, this is the reality of life. unfair man sad kaau tas atong kaugalingon ug di na lang sad nato tagaan ug value atong self. double the pain when u have a kid in between

4.    Advertisement