Default iOS 4.2's New Feature: Finding Lost/Misplaced iPhones

Tried installing/setting up this new feature. It's pretty good, now I don't have to worry about possibly losing my phone because I can locate it. I haven't figured out everything, so if any of you guys want to share some more information about it I know a lot of us here would appreciate it.

Here's a link to download the app.
    Find My iPhone for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

How it works
    Apple - MobileMe - Find your iPhone or iPad.

How to set it up
    Apple - iPhone - How to set up Find My iPhone

This is for FREE by the way, which makes it that much more cooler especially for us Pinoys. Well it's not totally free, the MobileMe trial lasts only 60 days/2 months, but it's better than nothing!

kinahanglan gyud mohatag ka sa imu credit card before ka maka sign up ani?

bati kau kay mo automatic ug charge sa imung credit card once mo end na ang trial. Tsk tsk tsk

Mao lagi...but I took the risk, ako lang gi-set daan sa akong calendar 59 days from now para di gyud ko kalimot i-cancel akong subscription kay murag sakit2x gyud kung i-charge ko ato nga rate hehe. Suway2x lang gud, nindot man gyud kaayo ang feature.

nice kaayo but mahal lang jd..

naa koy nabasahan sa uban forum nga daghan ni reklamo ani kay naay gi charge sa ilang
    credit card maski wala pa ni end ang free trial. murag naay something gibutang didto sa
    terms & condition nga pwede cla ka charge maski naa sa trial version pa.

Aw if that's the case then Apple should expect an email from me hehe. Gi-basa man nako ang terms of service before I gave out my details. The way I understood it (and I guess the way they wanted people to understand it as well) was that the 60-day trial is FREE, and the charges start ticking on the 61st day. If they charge me for anything, then I'll promptly send them an email hehe.

Murag na-chargean sila if after they signed up, ni-click pa gyud sila atong usa ka option na i-upgrade ang ilang subscription. Ako, nag-alarm na ko daan one day before the free 60-day subscription ends para wa gyuy mahay. If they charge me then I will move heaven and earth to have them rescind such charges.

Here's that portion of the Terms of Service provided by Apple. If they deviate from this information then they are clearly acting in bad faith and they cannot compel me to pay.

very nice pero naa bayad...

10.    Advertisement