Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

delikado na ang hard disk bro.. mapakog ka, ma bad sector ka.. ma corrupt ang data.. i don't mean this as a joke..

ka-nice tngli noh.. just the thought of no more school. just upload everything.. Go ko sa SSD kung in-ani.. i think 128GB is enough for most..

the logic part of the brain doesn't need to be changed.. what needs to be changed is the memory saving part of our brain. it's too redundant...

Logical part of the brain and the part. I really believe na pwde ma alter atong memory capacity with electronics.

I think ato brain is 1 million Gigabite ... tapulan lng ta mo study hahaha

This is just an opinion...I think we don't really need to add more chips into our brain to increase memory capacity- we have more than enough actually based on what had been exhibited by people with savant syndrome. What should be change is the evolutionary default mode of the brain for in storing memory...for most part, our brain is good only at storing data which are actively access on daily basis. How many of us here have artistic ability when we were just a child and then as we grow up we acquired another interest (playing video games?), then before we knew it it's gone! hehe...

For an average human our memory setting is at default...meaning we should use it more often if we want it to increase capacity...like our muscles, less usage expect less power in pulling or picking up things nyehehe!

No Pain No Gain...mag-sunog ng kilay! har!

nindot kaau kung inani... daghan ud ang mag number 1 sa mga board exam, perfect pa jud, nya bright na kaau ang mga tawo if ma tinuod ni...

our brain is organic which means we have to take a lot of time to develop its potential.. and most people that have extraordinary memory have some problems with some parts of their brain. Let's say the real rainman. His memory is great, complete with windows 7 indexing.. hehehe!!! but he can barely move. I still think translating memory into data is better.

and for the calculation / logic part of brain.. we need to overclock it.. like add more power to the reciprocals and stuff.

yeah. it's called "writing".

we have our own brain so we are d only one able to see our most precious memories..and it's up to us to whom wer gon share it with..if ud be so d*mn careless storing those "files" in a hard drive ud be giving d possibility of others seeing/hearing them..and d brain was PURPOSELY stored inside the hard skull for *reasons*..

thank God nga wa p ni maimben2..in d meanrime, naa mn tawn voice recorder, video recorder, camera, pen & paper, and etc so feel free to help ur self..

wala pay concrete study regarding human memories...they never had one , what they are doing are collecting samples of events.images etc...scientist cant open ones brain to examine it...but one thing is for sure they say....average adult human memories can sum up into "a thousand times the capacity of a million bytes"

Quote Originally Posted by xDarkSyndrome View Post
    HAHAHA. Sa nose lagee ang port. XD Bitaw, I think possible ni years from now. Pero kakuyaw kaha sa? Di sad siguru ni libre.
    hehehehe, sooner or later bai, kon moexist na ni nga technology, naa jud poy mocrack ani...

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast