Default Gap 06 trends?

I wonder if the Gap is planning a new direction for 2006. When asked about their opinion of the merchandise, most people said they did not find anything they liked during recent trips to the store: http://www.vizu.com/vote_poll.jsp?n=...Id=48&src=post

Default Re: Gap 06 trends?

i only lyk some of their baby stuff for my son... mahal so maghuwat ko permi sale kay simple ra pud ila mga designs & styles sa womens....

same here for my son only.....most of his clothes are gap or old navy. i like gap jeans for kids kay daghan kang choices sa fitting...depende sa build sa bata....it's funny how exxpensive gap clothes are and then pag tan aw nimo sa tag made in the philippines.....waaaahhhh....

i love their khaki pants and denim jeans! quite costly but i usually buy whenever there's a Sale...esp. here in a foreign country where season is constantly changing, they put some items on sale to get rid of overstocking...and give way to the latest trends..

i like gap jeans...sila ra ang naay baligya nga jeans nga sakto nako ang height... other brands of jeans are made for tall women.... sometimeswhen i go home to the philippines, magpalit ko daghan jeans para kausa ra kay lisod pangita jeans diri US kung imo height is six-pototer hehehhehe...kung naa man adto sad lagi sa kid's size or the tweens ... kaluoy!!!

other than gap jeans and baby clothes, wala na gyuy nindot sa gap... they need to create more style sa ila clothing line

ako ra jud tawn baby nka ayo aning gap nga brand ug wa nay lain pa

8.    Advertisement