Default Are There Blessings-in-Disguises?

I was invited to a multi-sectoral meeting yesterday called by an NGO coalition on the present political crises. One resource person coming from the business community brought up the matter of blessings-in-disguises. She postulated:

One blessing-in-disguise of the current political conflict (Hello, Garci et al.) --- if GMA would survive all this --- is that it would so strengthen the GMA governance to the point that it might yet bring the entire country to an upswing curve like it has never experienced anything like it before. (Note: this is just putting her half-a-day of presentation to one sentence).

Well, all I could say is that "blessings-in-disguises" are the highest pep talk in positive thinking.

Default Re: Are There Blessings-in-Disguises?

Quote Originally Posted by Blongkoy
    I was invited to a multi-sectoral meeting yesterday called by an NGO coalition on the present political crises. One resource person coming from the business community brought up the matter of blessings-in-disguises. She postulated:

One blessing-in-disguise of the current political conflict (Hello, Garci et al.) --- if GMA would survive all this --- is that it would so strengthen the GMA governance to the point that it might yet bring the entire country to an upswing curve like it has never experienced anything like it before. (Note: this is just putting her half-a-day of presentation to one sentence).

Well, all I could say is that "blessings-in-disguises" are the highest pep talk in positive thinking.
    Is this NGO funded by a NeoCon thinktank?

Default Re: Are There Blessings-in-Disguises?

This is the real blessing in disquise http://partners.inq7.net/newsbreak/c...story_id=42161

4.    Advertisement