Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default An honest review

I left Bridge a few months ago after two years of working there. The pay was very good and the people who worked there were awesome.
    The reason I left is that I could no longer keep up with the constant overtime (which they do pay). There would always be somebody working at the office during weekends and there was a time when some of the devs had to work on Saturdays and Sundays for a full month while still working at least 10 hours during weekdays.

Their solution to missed estimates was overtime. There was no work-life balance at all.

One time, management cancelled a weekend outing that was planned months prior and already paid for by ourselves because one project was behind schedule and they required everyone to work on that weekend (even the ones that were not part of the project).

I hear that the conditions are relatively better now compared to when I was still there.
    All of that said, I learned a lot while I was there and those skills opened a lot of opportunities for me and I have Bridge to thank for that.

linkedin profile for verification: https://www.linkedin.com/in/piway/

Ignition lock systems require someone convicted of drunk driving to actually drive to measure their alcohol abuses. Breathalyzers require personal contact to be effective
    Soberlink

Today Automatic doors are seen everywhere but why have they become so popular? Automatic doors are not just a convenience; they have become a common site in our hospitals, shopping centres and local shops. Below is a brief list of reasons why I believe Automatic Entranceways have become more popular.
    caesar door

4.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123