Default when you realize too late that you have ADHD/ADD

I just recently have a 2 year job where easy ra kaayo ang work.. in a small powerplant igo rako magmonitor sa mga oil levels sa machine and pila ka megawatt among na produce basically small lang ug monitoring and small logsheets gina fill up and permahan.

Right now nahuman na ako contrata didto na work and since walay vacant, wala ko nakasulod sa work..

Right now naa ko sa isa ka feedmill plant as a control operator and nabaguhan ko sa work.. wala ray bulan naka sala kog mix up sa ingredients nas nasayang ang isa ka ton sa pellets.. gi sturyahan ko sa amo manager in a calm way man hinoon

Nagpacheckup ko and discovered na naa diay koy ADHD/ADD where gamay ra kaayo ko ug attention span.. nag worry ko samot sa akong line of work.. basically in my 1st day wala ko ganahi sa ako work..

After unta sa ako 2 yr job mag teach man jud unta ko kay mao jud unta akong passion.. pero my parents wanted me to work in a plant.. karon nagmahay ko ngano kini na line of work ako gipili.. day by day i got sad and pressured at the same time..

what should i do when its just weeks of work and inani na ang nahitabo 😭😭😭 and ayha pa nimo na discover imo disability..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tosip View Post
    I just recently have a 2 year job where easy ra kaayo ang work.. in a small powerplant igo rako magmonitor sa mga oil levels sa machine and pila ka megawatt among na produce basically small lang ug monitoring and small logsheets gina fill up and permahan.

Right now nahuman na ako contrata didto na work and since walay vacant, wala ko nakasulod sa work..

Right now naa ko sa isa ka feedmill plant as a control operator and nabaguhan ko sa work.. wala ray bulan naka sala kog mix up sa ingredients nas nasayang ang isa ka ton sa pellets.. gi sturyahan ko sa amo manager in a calm way man hinoon

Nagpacheckup ko and discovered na naa diay koy ADHD/ADD where gamay ra kaayo ko ug attention span.. nag worry ko samot sa akong line of work.. basically in my 1st day wala ko ganahi sa ako work..

After unta sa ako 2 yr job mag teach man jud unta ko kay mao jud unta akong passion.. pero my parents wanted me to work in a plant.. karon nagmahay ko ngano kini na line of work ako gipili.. day by day i got sad and pressured at the same time..

what should i do when its just weeks of work and inani na ang nahitabo ������ and ayha pa nimo na discover imo disability..
    When I started working I also realized that this was not really the line of work nga ganahan nako. I think daghan kaayo tawo nga wala ganahi sa ilang work pagstart.

But I've come to realize nga lisod man pud diay mangita ug trabaho, unya others even would love to work on what I am working. Somehow along the way, I realized that it was all about your outlook towards something.

If dili ka ganahan sa current nimo nga work, you can always try to find another work which you think you love. Pero hangtud wala paka kita ug work nga love nimo, keep that job for now. Wala ta kabalo nga in the near future ma promote raka into a work that you will love.

Ang kanang imong gi ingon nga ADHD, and short attention span, basin kuwang rakag kapi or basin tagdugay ka matulog sa gabie, mosulod kas trabaho nga perming kaduka, walay maayong tawo anamg concentration or focus kung walay tarong tulog.

Just because people say you have this sickness doesn't mean that you can't be successful in life. Kadaghan ba masakiton who became successful millionares and even billionaires.

Kung strict Psychologist ang pasultihon kitang tanan tawo dili normal.

Kanang imong depression it costs nothing and does nothing except damage, parehas ranas malipayon nga tawo, being happy costs nothing and does everything.

If both costs nothing, then choose the better option of being happy. Try to find the beauty of your work, learn from it and grow from it.
    If tanaw nimo wala nakay growth diha, apply for a more challenging task.
    Last edited by firestarter; 07-09-2019 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tosip View Post
    what should i do when its just weeks of work and inani na ang nahitabo 😭😭😭 and ayha pa nimo na discover imo disability..
    There are different spectrums of ADHD/ADD. It can be mild, moderate, or severe and manifests as attention-deficit, hyperactivity, or both. The point is, you've managed to finish your degree and got employed. That's something not every "normal" person has done. It's just a matter of taming your disability and turning it into ability. Get to know yourself and learn how to better manage your gift. On a pharmaco-physiologic aspect, there are prescription medications (i.e. Ritalin) that can help.

Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    Kung strict Psychologist ang pasultihon kitang tanan tawo dili normal.
    I agree. These conditions are just amplified in some people. Sometimes the manifestations of a disability can be mild and most of the Filipinos don't prioritize seeking help in the diagnosis of these phenomena.

Maybe your an Aspergers.

If you want to undergo therapy or receive any kind of psychological assistance, then you need to register on the opentalk website and select the service you need. I recommend you open counseling. The site has services for depression therapy, emotional abuse therapy and many others.

6.    Advertisement