Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Very simple, you need to learn to write code and make something work the way you programed them really anyway, so hopefully we can make this run totally and completely. How will you able to get it possible? I do not want to see anything except good code, classic programming books and so on.

First of all everyone has different paths on how to be a good programmer and there were those that is skilled or inborn talents
    For me ako ma suggest, is have knowledge on OOP, ug nowadays youtube is one click away. Not like in old days before books jd. lol
    Nindot e learn na skills:
    1. Javascript/NodeJS/CSS/HTML
    2. Java/C#
    3. ROR
    4. SQL
    5. Restful API

Some effective ways to be a good programmer are:
    1. Practice the codes thrice or twice.
    2. Clear every small concepts.
    3. Take help from free online courses or tutorials.
    4. Work on basics.
    5. Spend more time in analyzing the problem, you'll need less time to fix it

I think you first have to define what it means to be a good programmer! I've been a CTO for basically 20 years. I would say that a good programmer is someone who can look at a business problem and figure out how to solve it with code. The problem is, many developers struggle with understanding the business problems or how to break them down in to smaller problems or architect them. Good senior developers with several years of experience finally learn how to do this!

Here is a blog post I wrote about 6 traits all great programmers have that is relevant: https://fullscale.io/blog/great-programmer-traits/

My company is located in the Cebu IT Park and we are one of the top 5 IT employers in Cebu City! We have lots of IT jobs in Cebu City.

5.    Advertisement

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213