Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Php 80-100 per panel is quite expensive pa.

If I need 1kW panel then that would be 80-100k.

That is assuming there is 100% power conversion.

Efficiency is still around 13% to 17% maybe next year we will see it close to 19% to 20%. Solar is closing the gap on fossil fuels. Within the decade it will be able to compete.

In the US they can already install a 5.8KW system for only 20,000 USD so that's 900k PHP and it pays for itself since they already have digital watt hour meters so the excess can be sold back to the grid.

Plus tax credits, rebates, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by silentnuker View Post
    Php 80-100 per panel is quite expensive pa.

If I need 1kW panel then that would be 80-100k.

That is assuming there is 100% power conversion.
    - - - Updated - - -

Dude I suggest you go directly to china and import it directly. Go to yingli or trina solar in china they have the best efficiencies at 16%. I am planning to go into solar business too but my business model will be slightly different.

German panels are good too though the cost and freight is another consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by zformula View Post
    thanks M.A.D...We just rely on local suppliers here in Cebu..If u can post here whre we can avail these low cost panels,hope it includes the shipment cost,etc. - This will be a big help to all of us here...

We just earn thru installation fees..All materials purchased is cost reimbursable to our clients..
    Last edited by M.A.D.; 02-07-2014 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by M.A.D. View Post
    Efficiency is still around 13% to 17% maybe next year we will see it close to 19% to 20%. Solar is closing the gap on fossil fuels. Within the decade it will be able to compete.

In the US they can already install a 5.8KW system for only 20,000 USD so that's 900k PHP and it pays for itself since they already have digital watt hour meters so the excess can be sold back to the grid.

Plus tax credits, rebates, etc...

Dude I suggest you go directly to china and import it directly. Go to yingli or trina solar in china they have the best efficiencies at 16%. I am planning to go into solar business too but my business model will be slightly different.

German panels are good too though the cost and freight is another consideration.
    yeah right...efficiency is indeed a big issue for s0lar panels.

if they can import from China in big quantities then that would significantly lower the price of
    panels, the c0ncern there is shipping, handling, st0rage, etc.

Got your pm, mahal man diay kaayo mag solar for aircon. How about a water pump to fill up a swimming pool? Pila mana ka HP usually?

Hi sir, (2) things which u need to compute. If your water source is <20ft, we think 0.5hp~1hp will suffice. Second concern, is the amount of time u can wait to fill your pool. If i am not mistaken, (sayop r ba prime.. )..Ang amo 1HP centrifugal pump sa bukid, will fill our 1.5 cubic meter tank in ~15minutes..

So please check the volume of your pool and divide it with pump capacity in terms of flow rate..For example, if your pool is 100m3 and if pump is indeed 1.5m3 in 15minutes...

Calculation, 100/ [(1.5/15)] = 100/ 0.1 = 1000 minutes or 16hrs

+++++++

On you query, we are really sorry. We have not find yet a reliable local supplier for a 12V Solar DC pump...Pag 12V dc solar pump man gud..U do away with batteries and inverter...So dako kaayo n savings..U just need solar panel + controller + DC pump..

+++++++

Indeed, maayo kunta mg import s "Tsina"..Years back, we've tried but got some bad experience with our C?stoms..(kami sab sayop cguro adto!)..but hoping, they are lot better now..

Wala pako pool but planning to make one, nagsave pako. Pero nangita kog maka save sa pagilis sa tubig. Gusto man gud nako regular ko magilis tubig para limpyo pirmi. Pero gasto sa kuryente for water pump kung sige ilis tubig. Thank you for answering my queries.
    Last edited by endymioun; 02-09-2014 at 07:26 AM.

up up up up up

Quote Originally Posted by zformula View Post
    Yup, kami to sir. Mo quote sad me sir depende sa inyong kinahanglanon og gamitan. We can give suggestions, recommendations or even calculations of your system as needed. Pwede sad me mo troubleshoot if your system is not working properly. just text or give us a call.
    boss, pono imong inbox dili ko ka send.

anyway mao ni akong address:

Subangdaku, Mandaue City. Naa sa luyo amo-a sa Radical Ads duol sa Philhealth Mandaue Branch kana ubos sa flyover going SM. Na-ay blue na gate diha look for Dodong.

When man ka mo ari? Kay basin walay tawo maka entertain nimo.

tnxs.

nndot sad ni solar,but the price of the panel is high,i think 100 watts cost around 7k sa raun quiapo manila,ingon ako kauban..plan on installing this also..

interesting thread...

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast