Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Not only mathematical skills, you must also be logically capable of understanding a programming problem.

Find a client then create it. Don't be afraid if you don't know how. You will be forced to learn.

I remember when a CS graduating student asked me to develop her thesis on Image Matcher. Of course I don't know how. I take the challenge and use Java. I found out that it is easier to compare images on the frequency domain. So I transformed all signals to the Frequency domain using Fast Fourier TRansform. Imagine how much effort it take to learn all those stuffs! But I took risk, do the project, and was forced to learn those techniques to meet the deadline.

I can always help your programming. See this ad: https://www.istorya.net/forums/specia...-subjects.html

Coffee and smokes. Pero ayaw nalang smokes it's a bad habbit ga mahay bitaw ko. A lot of dedication and average IQ payts na.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainerius View Post
    Coffee and smokes. Pero ayaw nalang smokes it's a bad habbit ga mahay bitaw ko. A lot of dedication and average IQ payts na.
    Ganahan ko mo try mag program nga high on weeds... Naka try na ko hubog ko with Red Horse and tequila, weird kaayo ang resulta... di ka makahinumdom nga ikaw diay to nag type sa mga commit messages nga mogawas sa repository hehehe...

Great!!!! dapat gyud,,,

6.    Advertisement

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314