Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Prrtt.. 2017 Substitution: Out Robredo In Bongbong

PH to have new VP in 2017 – Trillanes » Manila Bulletin News

PH to have new VP in 2017 – Trillanes

by Hannah L. TorregozaSenator Antonio Trillanes IV has urged Vice President Leni Robredo not to trust President Duterte’s assurance that she would finish her term as he predicted that the country will have a new vice president in 2017.Trillanes’ prediction comes in the heels of President Rodrigo Duterte’s assurance Vice President Leni Robredo would finish her term despite resigning from the Cabinet and her vow to lead the new opposition.“I do believe that before the year 2017 ends, we would have a new vice president,” Trillanes said.Asked if this has something to do with the pending election protest of former Sen. Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos, Jr. at the Presidential Electorial Tribunal (PET), he said “Yes.”“Yes. I believe so, kasi mukhang ganun ang timeline,” the senator said.Trillanes disclosed that while there is no specific timeline, he got information that Duterte’s allies are on the move to expedite the resolution of Marcos’ election protest.This is so that, by the time impeachment proceedings against the President is filed, no one would dare want him impeached for fear of putting the son of the former dictator as Duterte’s successor.Trillanes said he believes it is only a matter of time for the Marcoses to be back in power.He also said that self-confessed hitman Edgar Matobato has a strong case against President Duterte on the Davao Death Squad.

Blog Entries
    hayyy nako nag tina nostradamus nasab ning ginamus ug utok ning sundalong-kanin

Blog Entries
    Kaog bahaw Trillianes

pag lanag potut Trillianes

Blog Entries
    ako pa niya iya na lang pulihan c boy abunda ky maayo lang kaayo ni mohimog mga istorbot sablay pa jud.

Blog Entries
    What if tinuod ni sa?

It takes only the PET's decision to dethrone Robredo.

Could it be that digong's intuition regarding a possible Marcos Vice PResidency is imminent?

If Leni Robredo is confident that she won fair and square, unsa man kahadlokan niya dba?

Blog Entries
    Kaning gibuhat ni Trollianes, para lang jud maka cause ug panic and distress sa mga ordinaryong tawo - nga dali kaayo ma engganyo mag protesta. Pang hadlok ug para ma confuse ba. Para naa dayon protesta, uprising, then EDSA napud. So, kitang mga naay hanaw sa dagan sa palibot, atong pasabton ang uban nga dala lang na siyag dimal. Imbes maka tabang ang boang, puno2 sa labad.

naa btw bag.ong show rn sa abias-cbn ,.kris aquino with boy trollianes,..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elvishtattoo View Post
    Kaning gibuhat ni Trollianes, para lang jud maka cause ug panic and distress sa mga ordinaryong tawo - nga dali kaayo ma engganyo mag protesta. Pang hadlok ug para ma confuse ba. Para naa dayon protesta, uprising, then EDSA napud. So, kitang mga naay hanaw sa dagan sa palibot, atong pasabton ang uban nga dala lang na siyag dimal. Imbes maka tabang ang boang, puno2 sa labad.
    You've got a point.

Pila kaha na kwarta gyud nila adtong Yolanda no nga maka afford man sila sigeg pamayad anang mag sigeg protesta.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bettafishenthusiast View Post
    naa btw bag.ong show rn sa abias-cbn ,.kris aquino with boy trollianes,..
    Naa diay? hahahaha.. si Trillanes naalng kay wala man tungaha ni digong. kaluoy sa yellow bait.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast