Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Who wants to have a Istorya moblie application both for apple and andriod users?

Just got the junior rank this morning. So hot pa kaayo ang akong eargerness sa Istorya. Hehehe

So after leaving my station at work, then logging to Istorya via mobile.

So did try to browse sa iTunes bacin naa diay Istorya app, luckily wala pa.

So i endded up logging in to Istorya via mioble web app, in my case Safari but medyo web based ang layout sa ipad or sa iphone, even maybe sa andirod users, web-based look medyo gamay ang mga buttons and features, etc.

So i wanna raise a campaign to all istoryans if we want to have an application.

Say given cguro that 10% of the total active user should get at least premium plan, the Executives of Istoya.net may consider of getting one, i know it is expensive.

Pila raman ng 450Php a year? That's just a iMax ticket. Hehehe

What do you think Istoryans?

Default Re: Who wants to have a Istorya moblie application both for apple and andriod users?

naa man Android app ang Istorya TS...mao man akong gamit sa akng Android phone.

Default Re: Who wants to have a Istorya moblie application both for apple and andriod users?

Naa sa apple?

^bang.....................

naa android brad.taod taod na

yep just saw the link provided above, maayo unta naa sa apple sad ... hehehe

mas nindot ang imo avatar ts

tambok mana kaayo ...

yehee, certified addict TS.. pabadlong dayon para mabanned hehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast